BAKED POTTED EGG
- 3 eggs
- 6 slices smoked streaky bacon, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach, washed
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat to 350°F (180°C).
- SPRAY three 3-inch ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- ADD 1 egg to each greased ramekin.
- COOK the bacon in a pan until crispy, about 5 minutes.
- ADD the spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- MIX in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Cook for 2 to 3
- POUR the cream mixture on top of the eggs.
- PLACE the ramekins and cook for 4 minutes at 350°F (180°C), until
- the egg white is fully set.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.