FRENCH BREAD PIZZA
- 1 (12-inch) baguette, cut in half lengthwise, then cut in half across to
- make 4 pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 12 pieces sliced pepperoni or sausage
- 1/2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Black olives
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Dried oregano
- Crushed red pepper
- Coat each piece of bread with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce, allowing breadto absorb sauce.
- Cover each piece of bread with 2 tablespoons of cheese. Add desiredtoppings, then cover with the remaining cheese.
- Setting the temperature to 400°F (200°C), and setting the time to 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, place 2 pizzas, set temperature to 400°F (200°C), and set time to 4 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove pizzas
- Serve pizzas warm, with desired garnishes
- When cooking is complete, drizzle maple syrup over French toast sticks and serve.