- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 pre-cooked andouille sausages (3 ounces each), cut in 1/4-inch
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound frozen tater tots
- Fresh scallions, sliced, for serving
- Preheat to 390°F (180°C), and setting time to 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the basket.
- Cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, place sliced sausage evenly on top of eggs, then sprinkle cheese over the sausage. Place frozen tater tots in an even layer on top of the chees.
- Set temperature to 390°F (180°C), and set time to 20 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, let rest for 2 minutes. Top with scallions and serve.