Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45minutes
- 1 pound russet or Idaho potatoes, cut in thin 2-inch strips.
- 1/2–3 tablespoons canola oil
- Soak cut potatoes in cold water for 30 minutes to remove excess starch. Drain well, then pat with a paper towel until very dry.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl; toss to combine. Use at least 1/2 tablespoon oil. For crispier results, use up to 3 tablespoons oil.
- Insert air fryerplate and basket in unit. Selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 390°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Press the knob to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place fries on the air fryerplate; reinsert basket. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 25 minutes. Press the knob to begin
- After 10 minutes, Pressthe knob to pause cooking. Remove basket from unit and shake fries or toss them with silicone-tipped tongs. Reinsert basket and Press the knob to resume cooking.
- Check fries after 20 minutes. For crispier fries, continue cooking for up to 25 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.