Loaded Baked Potatoes
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 can (7.5 ounces) chili without beans
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Fresh scallions, thinly sliced
- Pierce each potato 4 times with a fork.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and place potatoes on crisper plate; insert basket in unit. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set the timer 35 minutes. Press the knob to begin.
- After 35 minutes, remove potatoes from the crisper plate. Slice them in half and spoon chili and cheese into each one. Return potatoes to a crisper plate.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 3 minutes.Press the knobto begin.
- When cooking is complete, remove potatoes from crisper plate and top each with bacon bits, sour cream, and sliced scallions.