- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 9 pre cooked pecan sticky or cinnamon buns (2 1/4 ounces each), cut in
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, and sugar until smooth. Add orange liqueur, salt, and ground cloves and whisk to incorporate.
- Add sticky buns and cherries to the egg mixture and liberally coat. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 8 hours.
- Preheat, setting the temperature to 400°F (200°C), and setting the time to 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, Pour the bread mixture directly into the bottom ,Pat the mixture down evenly using a spatula
- Set temperature to 325°F (165°C), and set time to 45 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, cover the surface of bread pudding with aluminum foil to allow the eggs to fully set without burning the tops.
- Cooking is complete when internal temperature reaches 160°F (75 °C).
- Remove and let bread pudding cool for 10 minutes before serving.