- 2¼ teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 catfish fillets (6 ounces)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat to 350°F (170°C)
- MIX all of the seasonings together in a bowl.
- COAT the fish liberally on each side with the seasoning mix.
- SPRAY each side of the fish with cooking spray and place into the preheated
- Set 360°F (180°C) adjust time to 20 minutes
- REMOVE carefully when done cooking and serve over grits