- ½ cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 chicken breasts (1 pound), boneless, skinless
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese Marinara sauce, for serving
- 2 sprigs parsley, freshly chopped, for garnish
- Preheat to 360°F (170°C)
- MIX the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- DREDGE each chicken breast in the flour, then dip in the beateneggs, and then roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- SPRAY the top of the chicken breasts and the inside of preheated with cooking spray and place chicken breasts
- COOK the chicken breasts at 360°F (170°C) for 12 minutes.
- PLACE 1 slice of mozzarella cheese onto each breast when 2 minutesremain on the timer.
- SERVE with marinara sauce and garnish with freshly chopped parsley