- 1½ pounds chicken wings
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable oil Salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 green onion, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat to 380°F (190°C)
- TOSS chicken wings, oil, salt, and pepper together until well coated.
- PLACE coated chicken wings into the preheated
- Set 360°F (180°C) set time for 10 minutes
- COMBINE soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, Sriracha, garlic, and ginger in a saucepan.
- BRING to a simmer until the flavors meld and the glaze reduces slightly, about 10 minutes.
- TRANSFER wings, after 20 minutes, into a large bowl and toss withthe glaze.
- GARNISH with green onions and serve.