- 2 pork chops (6 ounces), boneless
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Nonstick cooking spray
- PLACE pork chops into a ziplock bag or cover with plastic wrap.
- POUND the pork with a rolling pin or meat hammer until it has a ½ inch thickness.
- COMBINE the breadcrumbs and seasonings in a bowl. Set aside.
- DREDGE each pork chop in the flour, then dip in the beaten eggs, and roll in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Preheat to 360°F (180°C)
- SPRAY both sides of the pork with cooking spray and place into the preheated
- COOK the pork chops at 360°F (180°C) for 14 minutes.
- REMOVE from when done cooking, and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- SLICE into pieces and serve.