- 3 uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6–8 ounces each),
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes in oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Lay out butterflied chicken breasts, insides facing up, on a clean work surface. Place 2 slices of prosciutto on each breast. Place a small bundle of asparagus (about 5 standard asparagus or 3 jumbo asparagus) on top of the prosciutto, toward one side of each breast.
- Divide sun-dried tomatoes and 1/2 cup mozzarella between the breasts. Season with salt and pepper.
- Working with one chicken breast at a time, hold the asparagus in place with your fingers, then roll the chicken over the asparagus and other fillings. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. Use toothpicks to secure the stuffed breasts.
- Preheat to 390°F (180°C).
- Once is preheated, place stuffed chicken Spray each with cooking spray.
- Set temperature to 390°F (180°C), and set time to 26 minutes.
- Cooking for extra 12 minutes, remove and top chicken with remaining mozzarella.
- When cooking is complete, allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.