- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 salmon fillets (5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt & white pepper, to taste
- COMBINE all teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small sauce pot.
- BRING the sauce to a boil, reduce by half, then let cool.
- Preheat to 350°F (170°C)
- COAT the salmon with oil and season with salt and white pepper.
- PLACE the salmon into the preheated, skin-side down.
- Set 360°F (175°C) adjust to 8 minutes
- REMOVE the salmon when finished. Let the salmon rest for 5 minutes, then glaze with teriyaki sauce.
- SERVE over a bed of white rice or with grilled vegetables.