These Easy To Make Wings A Must This Fourth of July
Looking for a quick and easy recipe to follow this Fourth of July? These air-fried chicken wings will definitely make this Independence Day one to remember (and possibly, become a regular on your dinner table).
1lbs chicken wings
2.5 tsp salt
1.2 tsp five spice
2.5 tsp cumin spice
1.5 tsp white pepper spice
1.5 tsp black pepper spice
½ cup of onions
- Soak the chicken wings in water for about 20-30 minutes
- Pat the wings dry with kitchen paper and transfer them to a large bowl. Add the seasonings and finely chopped onions and mix the marinade well into the wings.
- Transfer to a sealable bag and let the wings marinate in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Preheat your aukey home Air Fryer Oven to 370F for 20 minutes on air fry mode. Lay the wings flatly on the baking tray and put them in the air fryer oven.
- After 10 minutes, flip the wings and let them air fry for another 10 minutes. The wings will be ready once they are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce
Happy Fourth of July!