- 6 medium jalapeños, halved lengthwise & deseeded
- ¼ pound ground pork
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 6 strips bacon, halved
- CUT the jalapeños in half, lengthwise, and remove all seeds. Set aside.
- COMBINE ground pork, cheddar, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- SPOON about 1 tablespoon of pork mixture into each jalapeño half.
- PUT the jalapeño halves back together and wrap each jalapeño with bacon.
- Preheat to 320°F (150°C)
- PLACE the bacon-wrapped jalapeños into the preheated
- Set 360°F (180°C) adjust time to 16 minutes
- SERVE with your favorite dipping sauce.