- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 pound uncooked beef eye of round, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- Whisk together all ingredients, except beef. Place mixture into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add beef to bag and rub to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Strain meat; discard excess marinade.
- Place the meat
- Set temperature to 150°F (75°C), and set time to 7 hours. Check after 5 hours, then cook until desired texture is reached.
- When cooking is complete, remove jerky and store in an airtight container.