- 2 russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 can (7.5 ounces) chili without beans
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Fresh scallions, thinly sliced
- Preheat to 370°F (185°C).
- COMBINE all the seasonings together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- TOSS the shrimp with olive oil until the shrimp is evenly coated.
- SPRINKLE the seasoning mix onto the shrimp and toss until well coated.
- PLACE the shrimp.
- Set 360°F (180°C) adjust time to 8 minutes.
- SERVE with lime wedges.