- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon capers, washed & drained
- ½ tablespoon sweet pickles, minced
- ½ tablespoon red onion, finely diced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1¼ tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¾ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- A pinch white pepper
- ¼ cup celery, finely diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ pound lump crab meat
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs Nonstick cooking spray
- MIX together rémoulade ingredients until everything is well incorporated. Set aside.
- WHISK together the egg, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire, Old Bay, salt, white pepper, cayenne pepper, celery, bell pepper, and parsley.
- GENTLY FLAKE the crab meat into the egg mixture and fold together until well mixed.
- SPRINKLE the breadcrumbs over the crab mixture and fold gently until breadcrumbs are well incorporated.
- FORM the crab mixture into 4 cake patties and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Spray the crab cakes with cooking spray and lay them gently
- COOK the crab cakes at 400°F (200°C) for 8 minutes until golden brown.
- SERVE with the rémoulade.