PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 16 minutes
- 6 medium jalapeños
- ¼ pound ground pork
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese Salt & pepper, to taste 6 strips bacon, halved
- Cutthe jalapeños in half, lengthwise, and remove all seeds. Set aside.
- Combineground pork, cheddar, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spoonabout 1 tablespoon of pork mixture into each jalapeño half.
- Putthe jalapeño halves back together and wrap each jalapeño with bacon.
- Placethe bacon-wrapped jalapeños into the air fryer.
- Press the AIR FRY, adjust time to 16 minutes, and press the knob.
- Servewith your favorite dipping sauce.