PREP TIME: 3 minutes
COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil Lime wedges, for serving
- Press the AIR FRYER button and adjust to 370°F, and press the knob.
- Combineall the seasonings together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Tossthe shrimp with olive oil until the shrimp is evenly coated.
- Sprinklethe seasoning mix onto the shrimp and toss until well coated.
- Placethe shrimp into the air fryer.
- Press the TIME button and adjust time to 5 minutes, and press the knob to start.
- Enjoy your food.