- 6 pieces string cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes Nonstick cooking spray Marinara sauce or ranch, for serving.
- Cutthe string cheese into thirds, making 18 pieces.
- Mixtogether the flour, cornstarch, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a separate bowl. Combine the panko breadcrumbs and parsley flakes in an additional bowl.
- Coateach piece of cheese with flour, then dip in egg, and then roll in breadcrumbs. Dip in egg and breadcrumbs again.
- Setthe mozzarella bites in the freezer.
- Placethe coated mozzarella bites into the air fryer and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- SelectAIR FRYER, adjust time to 8 minutes, and press the knob to start.
- Servewith a side of your favorite marinara sauce, or even better, ranch.