Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 small white onion, cut into ½-inch thick rounds & separated into rings
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour Nonstick cooking spray
- Slicethe onion into ½-inch thick rounds and separate the layers into rings.
- Combinethe breadcrumbs, paprika, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Whiskthe eggs and buttermilk together until fully mixed.
- Dredgeeach onion ring into the flour, then dip in the beaten eggs, and then the breadcrumb mixture.
- Spraythe onion rings liberally with cooking spray.
- Placeonion rings in a single layer in the air fryer baskets, and cook in batches at 370°F for 10 minutes until golden brown. Be sure to use cooking spray in between to make sure they are uniformly cooked.
- Servewith your favorite dipping sauce.