- 1. 4 uncooked skinless salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2. 1 cup teriyaki marinade
- Place fish fillets and teriyaki sauce in a large resealable plastic bag or container. Move fillets around to coat evenly with sauce. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours
- Put grill pan on unit. Select AIR GRILL, set temperature to MAX, and set time to 8 minutes.
- Place fillets on the grill pan, gently pressing them down to maximize grill marks. Flip the fish during cooking.
- After 6 minutes, check fillets for doneness; the internal temperature should be 140°F. If necessary, continue cooking up to 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, serve fillets immediately.