- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 16 ounces flank steak Salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 basil leaves, sliced
- COMBINE olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and mustard. Whisk togetherto make a marinade.
- PLACE steak directly into the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- REMOVE from fridge and let it come to room temperature.
- PLACE steak into the preheated
- Set 370°F (185°C)set time for 10 minutes
- SLICE at an angle to cut through the toughness of the muscle. Season with salt and pepper, then garnish with basil and serve.