- 1 pound ground beef (80/20)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices cheddar cheese Slider buns, for serving
- MIX together the ground beef, salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, grated onion, and egg until well combined.
- FORM the beef into 4 even patties and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- RUB the patties with olive oil and place the burgers into the preheated
- Set 360°F (180°C)adjust the time to 8 minutes
- ADD the slices of cheddar cheese to each of the burgers with 1 minute of cooking left. 8 SERVE on mini slider buns.