DRY RUBBED CHICKEN WINGS
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, reduced sodium
- 1 tablespoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning, less sodium
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound chicken wings
- Nonstick cooking spray Ranch, for serving
- Preheat to 380°F (190°C)
- COMBINE seasonings in a bowl and mix well.
- SEASON the chicken wings with half of the seasoning blend and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- PLACE the chicken wings into the preheated
- Set 360°F (180°C) adjust time to 30 minutes
- TRANSFER the wings into a bowl and sprinkle with the other half of the seasoning until they are well coated.
- SERVE with a side of ranch.