- 2 pork chops, boneless
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat .
- COAT the pork chops with oil.
- COMBINE all the spices and liberally season the pork chops, almostas if it were breeding.
- PLACE the pork chops
- Set 350°F (170°C) adjust to 10 minutes
- REMOVE the pork chops when done cooking, allow to rest for 5 minutes, then serve