BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP
- 16 jumbo shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 strips bacon, sliced lengthwise
- PLACE the jumbo shrimp in a bowl and season with spices.
- WRAP the bacon around the shrimp, starting at the top and finishing at the tail, and secure them with toothpicks.
- Preheat to 320°F (150°C)
- ADD half the shrimp to the preheated
- Set 360°F (180°C) set time for 10 minutes. When cooking finishes, set aside.
- REPEAT with the other batch of shrimp.
- DRAIN any excess grease on a paper towel and serve.