- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- ½ teaspoon paprika, divided
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- ½ pound large shrimp, peeled (tails left on) & deveined
- Nonstick cooking spray
- MIX together the flour and half of the seasonings and spices in one bowl. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a separate bowl.
- COMBINE the panko breadcrumbs, coconut, and the other half of the seasonings and spices in an additional bowl.
- COAT each shrimp with flour, then dip in egg, and then roll in breadcrumbs and coconut. Dip in egg and crumbs again. Set aside.
- Preheat to 350°F (170°C)
- ADD the shrimp evenly into the preheated and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set 360°F (180°C) adjust time to 8 minutes