MINI CHEESEBURGER MEATLOAVES
- 2 pounds uncooked ground beef (80/20 blend)
- 5 slices uncooked bacon (6 ounces), chopped
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices American cheese
- 8 slices bread
- Preheat setting temperature to 390°F (185°C), and setting time to 3 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, bacon, onion, eggs, bread crumbs, ketchup, mustard, relish, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly to fully incorporate ingredients. Form mixture into 8 mini meatloaves (about 6 to 7 ounces each).
- Once the unit is preheated, place 4 loaves
- Set temperature to 390°F (185°C), and set time to 16 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, top each meatloaf with a slice of American cheese. Cover meatloaves to keep warm and set aside.
- Place each mini meatloaf on a slice of bread and drizzle with ketchup or your favorite burger condiments before serving.