- 2 pounds uncooked chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 4 cups corn flakes, finely crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, toss chicken with oil. Add ranch seasoning and toss to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a separate bowl, combine the kosher salt and crushed corn flakes. Working in batches, coat the marinated chicken in the corn flake mixture. Make sure to press the flakes onto the chicken to fully coat.
- Preheat to 390°F (180°C).
- Once is preheated, place half the chicken in the basket in one layer.
- Set temperature to 390°F (180°C), and set time to 12 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately with dipping sauce.