ROASTED POTATOES WITH SPICY MAYO
- 2 large zucchini, cut in sticks
- 1/4 inch thick and 3 inches long
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, for serving
- Place zucchini sticks and sprinkle with salt. Allow to sit at room temperature for15 minutes to remove excess water. Pat dry.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Place eggs in another shallow bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and onion powder into a third bowl or plate, stirring to combine.
- Working in small batches, toss zucchini sticks in flour. Tap off excess, then coat in egg. Then toss with bread crumbs, coating evenly. Set breaded zucchini sticks on a dry plate.
- Cover plate with plastic wrap and freeze for 30 to 45 minutes, or until the breading has hardened.
- Preheat the unit setting the temperature to 360°F (170°C), and setting the time to 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, place zucchini sticks, set the temperature to 360°F (170°C), and set time to 20 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately with marinara sauce.