- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard, divided
- 4 kosher dill pickle spears, chopped
- 16 slices deli ham (honey, oven roasted, etc.)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat to 325°F (160°C).
- Unpackage the biscuit dough and separate the biscuits. Once is preheated, place 4 biscuits.
- Set temperature to 325°F (160°C), and set time to 10 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, check biscuits for doneness. If necessary, cook up to2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, allow biscuits to cool slightly. When theyare cool enough to handle, start by pressing down on the biscuitswith the flats of your palm. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard oneach biscuit, then add 1 tablespoon chopped pickles on top. Fold 2pieces of ham and place on top. Finish by placing 1 slice of cheeseon top of each biscuit.
- Place 4 assembled biscuits set temperature to 390°F (195°C), andset time to 3 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, allow biscuits to cool slightly before serving.