- 1 apples (Fuji, Gala, or other baking apples), cut in half, core removed, skin left on Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, cut in 16 pieces 8 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel syrup
- Chopped peanuts
- Crushed vanilla wafers
- Crumbled graham crackers
- Pierce apple half with a fork 6 times.
- Insert air fry pan and basket on the unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 325°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. press the knob to begin.
- Place apple halves on the crisp plate, cut-side up. Sprinkle with lemon juice and brown sugar and top each apple half with 4 pieces of butter.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 325°F, and set time to 45 minutes. Press the knob to begin.
- After 25 minutes, press the knob to pause cooking. Sprinkle granulated sugar on top of the apples. Press the knob to resume cooking for another 20 minutes, or until centers of apples are softened.
When cooking is complete, serve apples with your favorite toppings.
Prep Time: 05minutes
Cook Time: 45minutes