Ir directamente al contenido
- 4 slices white bread,
- 1½ inches thick, preferably stale
- 2 eggs ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Cut each slice of bread into thirds making 12 pieces. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Select the Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press the knob.
- Dip the bread sticks into the egg mixture and arrange into the air fryer. Spray the French toast sticks liberally with cooking spray.
- Cook the French toast sticks for 10 minutes at 350°F. Flip the sticks halfway through cooking.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Set aside.
- Coat the French toast sticks in the cinnamon sugar mixture when done cooking.
- Serve with maple syrup and dust with powdered sugar.