PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- 4 large dill pickles
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper Nonstick cooking spray Salt & pepper, to taste
- Drythe dill pickles very well with a clean kitchen towel and cut into spears.
- Set up dredging station using
- Shallow bowls. Fill the first shallow dish with flour. Beat the egg in the second dish. Then combine the breadcrumbs and spices until well incorporated in the last dish.
- Coatthe pickles by dredging them first in the flour, then the egg, and then the breadcrumbs, pressing the crumbs on gently with your hands. Set the coated pickles on a tray and spray them on all sides with cooking spray.
- Addthe pickles to the air fryer and cook at 360°F for 15
- Flipthe pickles over halfway through cooking and spray lightly again, if necessary.
- Servewith your favorite dipping sauce.