Teriyaki Pork Skewers
PREP TIME: 35 minutes
COOK TIME: 8 minutes
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, lightlypacked
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon grated gingerBlack pepper, to taste
- 1 pound pork loin chop, cut into
- 1½-inch cubes
- 2 wood skewers, halved
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Whisk the cornstarch and water together.
- Combine the cornstarch slurry, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger in a small saucepan. Cook the sauce on high heat until it boils and thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Season the sauce to taste with black pepper and allow to
- Skewer the pork evenly between the wooden skewers.
- Marinate the skewered pork in some of the teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Place the skewers in the air fryer and spray with cooking spray.
- Select AIR FRYER, and adjust to 8 minutes, and press the knob.
- Brushthe skewers with the teriyaki sauce every 2 minutes during cooking.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve.