- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons Chinese Five-Spice Powder
- 4 tablespoons honey, divided
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce, divided
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless, skin on
- COMBINE the hoisin, oyster sauce, garlic, Chinese Five-Spice
- Powder, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce in a large bowl. Add the chicken thighs and mix until well coated.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat to 380°F (180°C)
- PLACE chicken thighs into the preheated
- Set 350°F (170°C) adjust time to 12 minutes
- MIX the remaining honey and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
- BRUSH top of chicken with the honey-soy sauce after 8 minutes of cooking, then return and finish cooking for 4 minutes.
- SERVE with steamed Chinese broccoli and rice