LEMON BUTTER SALMON
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- SEASON the salmon to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat to 350°F (170°C)
- SPRAY the preheated with cooking spray and place the fish inside.
- Set 360°F (175°C) adjust time to 10 minutes
- COMBINE the butter, lemon juice, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce in a small sauce pan and melt on low heat, about 1 minute.
- SERVE the salmon fillets with rice and top with the lemon butter sauce