- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- A pinch dried rosemary
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- A pinch dried sage
- 1 ribeye (16 ounces), boneless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- MIX together the seasonings and sprinkle over the steak evenly.
- DRIZZLE olive oil onto the steak.
- PLACE the steak
- SET 350°F (170°C) for 15 minutes
- REMOVE the steak when done cooking. Allow to rest for 10 minutes
- before slicing and serving.