- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 pound chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 2 wooden skewers, halved
- MIX together the olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice together in a large bowl.
- ADD the chicken to the marinade and marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat to 380°F (190°C)
- CUT the marinated chicken into 1½-inch pieces and skewer them onto the halved skewers.
- PLACE the skewers in the preheated
- Set 360°F (180°C) set time for 10 minutes