- 1 pound red bliss potatoes, cut in quarters
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Fresh dill, for serving
- Pierce each potato 4 times with a fork.
- Set temperature to 390°F (180°C), and set the timer 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, Slice them in half and spoon chili and cheese into each one.
- Set temperature to 390°F (180°C), and set time to 3 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove potatoes and top each with bacon bits, sour cream, and sliced scallions.