MUFFIN BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- 1 slice white cheddar cheese
- 1 slice Canadian bacon
- 1 English muffin, split
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 large egg Salt & pepper, to taste
- SPRAY the inside of a 3-ounce ramekin with cooking spray
- Preheat to 320°F (150°C).
- ADD the cheese and Canadian bacon to 1 half of the English muffin.
- PLACE both halves of the muffin.
- POUR the hot water and egg into the heated ramekin and season withsalt and pepper.
- Set 400°F (200°C) adjust to 10 minutes
- TAKE the English muffins out after 7 minutes, leaving the egg for the fulltime.
- ASSEMBLE your sandwich by placing the cooked egg on top of the
- English muffin and serve.