PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 12 minutes
- ½ cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated 2 chicken breasts (1 pound), boneless, skinless
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese Marinara sauce, for serving
- 2 sprigs parsley, freshly chopped, for garnish
- Mixthe breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Dredgeeach chicken breast in the flour, then dip in the beaten eggs, and then roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- Spraythe top of the chicken breasts and the inside of air fryer with cooking spray and place chicken breasts in the baskets.
- Cookthe chicken breasts at 360°F for 12 minutes.
- Place1 slice of mozzarella cheese onto each breast when 2 minutes remain on the timer.
- Servewith marinara sauce and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.