Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound russet potatoes (about 3 medium potatoes), cut in thin matchstick
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Soak raw fries in cold water for 30 minutes to remove excess starch. After 30 minutes, strain fries and pat completely dry. The drier the fries, the better they will crisp.
- Place fries and 1 tablespoon canola oil in a large mixing bowl; toss to combine.
- Putcrisper plate and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting temperature to 360°F, and setting time to 3 minutes.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 360°F, and set time to 26 minutes. Put the potatoes on the air fryer. Press the knob.
- After 12 minutes, remove basket and shake fries or toss them.
- While fries are cooking, in a large mixing bowl, combine remaining canola oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, salt, parsley, and Parmesan.
- Check fries after 24 minutes. For crispier fries, continue cooking up to 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, toss fries in bowl with garlic-Parmesan mix and serve immediately.