- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 slices white bread, cut in thirds
- Cooking spray
- Maple syrup, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon,and sugar.
- Working one at a time, dip each piece of bread in the egg mixture
- Set temperature to 400°F (200°C), and set time to 10 minutes. Begin preheating.
- Then rotate the 180 °F (90°C) cooking for 5 more minutes.
- Drizzle maple syrup over French toast sticks and serve.