- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pound chicken wings
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- MIX together the smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt,black pepper, and cornstarch.
- TOSS the wings in the seasoned cornstarch until all the wings are evenly coated.
- SPRAY the wings with cooking spray and mix around until all the wings are coated with oil. Set aside.
- Preheat to 380°F (190°C)
- PLACE the wings in the preheated
- Set 360°F (180°C) adjust time to 30 minutes
- WHISK together the honey, Sriracha, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil in a large bowl.
- TOSS the cooked wings in the sauce until the are well coated and serve.