- 1 pound whitefish, or other mild fish, cut into 1½ x ½-inch long strips
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Tartar sauce, for servings
- CUT fish into 1½ x ½-inch long strips.
- MIX together the flour and Old Bay seasoning in a bowl.
- COAT each piece of fish with the seasoned flour, then dip in beaten eggs, and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Preheat to 350°F (170°C)
- SPRAY the coated fish on both sides with cooking spray and place into the preheated
- Set 360°F (180°C) adjust time to 6 minutes,
- SERVE with tartar sauce.