- 10-12 ounce pizza dough, refrigerated
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 8 slices ham, cooked
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ALLOW the dough to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- DUST the dough with flour and roll the dough out to ¼-inch thickness.
- LAYER the ham, cheeses, peppers, and Italian seasoning on half of the dough. Fold over to seal.
- MIX the egg and milk together. Brush the top of the dough with egg wash.
- SPRINKLE salt, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper over the top. Set aside.
- Preheat to 350°F (170°C)
- PLACE the stromboli into the preheated
- COOK at 350°F (170°C) for 20 minutes.