- 1/2 package (8 ounces) uncooked bacon, cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled, diced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon celery or garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 4 eggs
- Preheat, setting the temperature to 300°F (150°C), and setting the time to 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, add bacon, set temperature to 300°F (150°C), and set time to 45 minutes.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until bacon is crispy, stirring occasionally.
- Add the onion, pepper, potatoes, and spices Stir to incorporate
- Cook for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are cooked through and golden brown.
- Once vegetables are cooked crack four eggs onto the surface of the hash.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until eggs are cooked to desired doneness. Serve immediately