PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pound chicken wings Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- Mixtogether the smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and cornstarch.
- Tossthe wings in the seasoned cornstarch until all the wings are evenly coated.
- Spraythe wings with cooking spray and mix around until all the wings are coated with oil. Set aside.
- Placethe wings in the preheated air fryer, adjust to 380°F, and press the knob to start.
- SelectAIR FRYER, adjust time to 30 minutes, and press the knob.
- Whisktogether the honey, Sriracha, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil in a large bowl.
- Tossthe cooked wings in the sauce until the are well coated and serve.